Donations can be made at any time
- To our General Fund as a method to help keep tuition costs from rising
- To our Scholarship Fund to help families with the cost of educating their children
- Specific goods or services to assist in educating our students
Concordia Lutheran School Foundation
Through Club 500-Club 500 was established to supplement operations, capital improvements, and institutional technology at Concordia Lutheran School. Our goal is to network with 500 partners who pledge to make a contribution of $500 or more annually.
- Concordia is honored to be the recipient of Memorials. We can accommodate family requests for the use of these memorials, as well as use our own discretion if the family does not have a specific goal in mind.
- Thrivent Financial members, through the Thrivent Choice program, can designate Concordia Lutheran School as the recipient of Thrivent Financial charitable grant funds.
- Certain employers offer Matching Gifts for qualified donations. Please check with the Human Resources department at your employer to see if this would apply.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org